Billy Graham's "Nearing Home" Group Discussion Guide - Chapter 2
Chapter 2 - "Don't Retire from Life"
1. What are/were you most looking forward to about retirement? How were you or someone you know surprised by retirement?
2. "Old is authentic. Old is genuine. Old is valuable." (p. 18-19) How did reading this make you feel?
3. What new biblical perspective did this chapter shed light on?
4. On page 20 Billy writes, "The generations that follow are learning about growing old from us." What are we teaching them?
5. How can we as a church help people prepare for retirement and use retirement years well?
6. How can those who are retired support those who are working?
7. How can we as a church better minister to both groups of people?