Is Cedar Rapids being punked on Facebook?

I have a sneaking suspicion that my hometown is being "punked" by Ashton Kutcher via Facebook!   Thought I'd put this suspicion out in the open!  I have several friends who were good friends with Chris before he became famous and people in our area have many connections with him.  Anyways, I  now have several "mutual friends" with him on Facebook, but none of them are any of his "real" friends.  Looking at his Facebook page, his status updates are all quotes, and the notes on his wall are of locals sharing their "connection" with him.  This is all to say that either Ashton is "punking" us or someone else is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Palm Sunday School Lesson for Teenagers

They touched Jesus, but then, how did they pray?

Question: Multi-generational ministry