My Personal Mission

Note - this is in process and may be edited from time to time.

Personal Mission

To recognize and highlight the Imago Dei in all of God's human creation.

1) As a child of God, I am inspired to embody the aroma of Jesus Christ while daily taking steps of faith that reflect my reliance on the ever-present love and wisdom of God.

2) As a family member and friend, I am committed to being a prayerful, honest, and loving presence; a loved one who is willing to take the risk, to create and preserve sacred space. What I seek in return is a space where I can also be vulnerable and admit my sin and receive God's grace.

3) As a minister of God's healing grace, I am called to be a messenger--translating across cultural ravines--for the purpose of: a) building unity in the church, b) furthering the kingdom of God, c) sharing the good news of Jesus Christ and life in the Spirit.

My Core Values:

  • Serving and ministering to those marginalized by church and society.
  • Protecting and honoring key relationships: my husband, my immediate & extended family, my closest friends.
  • Creating environments of empowerment where others are able to grow as disciples of Jesus Christ.
  • Honoring the Sabbath and using time in a manner that honors God.
  • Fully trusting God - a.k.a. "Letting Go and Letting God."
  • Seeing the image of God (Imago Dei) in every human being - standing up and fighting on issues related to the scaring of Human Dignity.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Palm Sunday School Lesson for Teenagers

They touched Jesus, but then, how did they pray?

Question: Multi-generational ministry