Psalm 103 - What it says about humans.
What does Psalm 103 say about those who follow God?
- The soul of the believer shall bless the LORD.
- The believer is encouraged not to forget all the benefits she receives from the LORD.
- All iniquities are forgiven.
- All diseases are healed.
- Her life is redeemed from the Pit.
- She is crowned with steadfast love and mercy.
- She is satisfied with good all the days of her life.
- This good renews her youth.
- The oppressed is vindicated and justice is done on her behalf.
- Relates with a generous God who forgives sin and is merciful toward her.
- Steadfastly loved by God.
- Sins are distantly removed.
- Her days are like grass or flowers of the field who disappear with a wind.
- As she fears the LORD, the LORD bestows on her a steadfast love that is everlasting.
- As she keeps His covenant and obeys His commandments, He extends righteousness to her children and her children's children.