- The world belongs to God.
- All that is in the created world belongs to God.
- It all belongs to God, because He is the Creator.
- God is not only the Creator of the world, but also its Founder, and the One who Establishes.
- The world was founded on water.
- The world was established on rivers.
- Water is a basic substance to God's creative activity. Water seems to have been his clay of sorts. What does science have to say about this?
- All who live in the world also belong to God. What does this mean for or say about those who do not recognize that they are God's?
- The earth is associated with all of God's creation.
- The world is associated with God's living creation.
- The earth belongs to God.
- God created the earth.
- Is there a difference between the earth and created non-breathing matter and the world and breathing, living things of the flesh?
"The earth is the LORD's and all that is in it,
the world, and those who live in it;
for he has founded it on the seas,
and established it on the rivers."