Personal Goals for the Next 75 Years:

  • Memorize the Scripture contained in 7 books of the Bible.
  • I want to climb a mountain.
  • I want to preach in a stadium to a crowd.
  • If the earth is still around, see my great-grandchildren.
  • Be in a movie.
  • Witness to over 100,000 people.
  • See the world: Visit every continent.
  • Continue to grow in my faith.
  • Visit Israel.
  • Visit Egypt, Italy, Denmark, France, Switzerland, Russia, Costa Rica, Vietnam...
  • Live in a Victorian house.
  • Receive a Nobel Peace Prize.
  • Receive an honorary doctorate degree.
  • Get married and have children.
  • Teach.
  • See my god-daughter graduate from high school and college, get married, and have children of her own. Watch her and her family grow up in the faith.
  • Know my friends' children as adults.
  • LIVE - really live life.
  • Be at peace with the movement of life from birth to death and all of the movement in between.
  • Raise my children in the church.
  • Run for President of the United States in at least one state primary/caucus, etc.
  • Be a stay-at-home mom for a while.
  • Love my husband and glow when I talk about him.
  • Create a home that is a safe haven for friends, family, and the community.
  • Learn and read the Bible regularly. Grow in this process.
  • Continue to grow and learn!
  • To watch and witness miracle after miracle and answered prayer after answered prayer.
  • To lead several thousand people to Christ.
  • Graduate from seminary with an MDiv.
  • To earn a second master's degree sometime in my life.
  • To be debt free sometime in my life.
  • To leave a spiritual inheritance for my children, grand-children, and great-grandchildren.
  • To be confident enough in who I am that I don't care what other people think about me, but not so confident that I can't hear, appreciate, and learn from other's criticism.
  • To somehow know God more!
  • To remain forever friends with my close friends from 7th grade.
  • To be able to take care of my parents in their old age.
  • Learn how to play the harp.
  • Learn how to crochet.
  • Learn how to write a play.
  • Play a role in a community theater production.
  • Direct a play.
  • Work on the curriculum design team at a public/private school.
  • See an Opera.
  • Replace all of my current shoes with new shoes.
  • Buy a new wardrobe - quit wearing the clothes I wore in high school and college.
  • Raise amazing kids who love the Lord (even more so than I do.)
  • Live like I'm going to live to be over 100!
  • Visit Africa.
  • Volunteer and Volunteer and Volunteer some more.
  • Make a difference in the world! Leave a positive impact for the Kingdom of God!
  • Continue to live my life for Christ.
  • Remain forever friends with my forever friend.

Comments

Tiffanie Lloyd said…
How are you? Thanks for the kind comment on my blog. I appreciate it! It's difficult to picture you failing at anything. :) Thanks for sharing.

How's summer been? These are some great goals by the way and I wish you the best in accomplishing them! (Although a few I believe you already have!)

Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Palm Sunday School Lesson for Teenagers

Question: Multi-generational ministry

They touched Jesus, but then, how did they pray?