That just right moment.

Have you ever written something
that you felt so right about
that when you placed your right ring finger
on that lower line key
putting the final touch
on your last sentence
of your last paragraph
you just knew
that it was special?

I just wrote an academic paper that puts into intelligent words the answer to a question I have been asking for several years. I now have direction for my ministry question, "How does a ministry whose mission is to reach a marginalized audience express its purpose without further marginalizing the audience?"

The answer... you'll have to wait until I find out how to publish it in a journal. ;)

Have a great day and may you be blessed with moments of "rightness" like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Palm Sunday School Lesson for Teenagers

They touched Jesus, but then, how did they pray?

Question: Multi-generational ministry