Undercover Philanthropist = Dream Job

Okay, I've always dreamed of being a transformational speaker, but now I think I've added another dream job to my list. (or perhaps I'm just on a momentary soap box.)

Wouldn't it be great, if I secretly became a multi-millionaire or billionaire and then volunteered my time with various non-profit groups for a significant amount of time (maybe 1 or 2 years.) Then after getting to see the insdie scoop of the non-profit, I'd make a decision if I wanted to give it several hundred thousand dollars or however much would be significant to start a fund that would generate enough interest to help the non-profit survive. A month or two prior to making this annoymous donation, I would quit volunteering and move on to another non-profit to serve and perhaps later financially support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Palm Sunday School Lesson for Teenagers

They touched Jesus, but then, how did they pray?

Question: Multi-generational ministry