Beginning Thoughts

Today I was blessed with Scripture. Lately God has been reminding me of His call to all believers to live holy lives. His Scripture has come alive and I have been encouraged to continue to humbly stand in the faith even when others are encouraging me to function according to the world's standards of professionalism and personal success. I read the story about the sons of Zebedee and their desire to sit at the right and left hand of Jesus. Jesus uses this conversation to remind His disciples that it isn't about who finishes first or is seen as the most important, but that He calls us to live following His example as a servant and humble man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Palm Sunday School Lesson for Teenagers

Question: Multi-generational ministry

They touched Jesus, but then, how did they pray?